Top 10 Amex Casinos For 2022 – Online Casino American Express|Best Amex Casinos 2022: Online Casinos With American Express
Best Online Casinos
1. Sol Casino
Free Sign-Up Bonus: 20 Free Spins ( Free Sign-Up Bonus Link )
First Deposit Bonus: 200% up to €/$ 500 ( Registration Link )
2. Fresh Casino
Free Sign-Up Bonus: 30 Free Spins ( Free Sign-Up Bonus Link )
First Deposit Bonus: 100% up to €/$ 200 ( Registration Link )
3. Jet Casino
Free Sign-Up Bonus: 150 Free Spins ( Free Sign-Up Bonus Link )
First Deposit Bonus: 150% up to €/$ 1000 ( Registration Link )
Best Amex Casinos 2022: Online Casinos with American Express
American Express is a world leading provider of charge and credit cards used globally by millions of people. While still accepted at some casinos around the world, American Express is no longer an accepted payment method at UK casinos, and you’ll also find very few AMEX casinos due to their restrictions on gambling.
- Top Alternative AMEX Casinos Accepting Debit Cards
- What is AMEX?
- How Does AMEX Work?
- How to Use American Express Gift Card Online?
- AMEX Rewards
- Casinos that Accept American Express
- What are the AMEX benefits?
- AMEX Safety and Security
- AMEX Alternatives
- Final Thoughts
- AMEX Casinos FAQs
Top Alternative AMEX Casinos Accepting Debit Cards
- Unique Casino Games
- Weekly Tournaments
- Mega ways Slots
25% Cash Back up to €250 on your first day
- Over 2400 Games
- VIP program
- Fast card withdrawals and deposits
100% Up to €150 Welcome Bonus
- Bitcoin Casino
- Weekly Races
- Daily Cashback offers
100% Bonus Up to €100/1.5 BTC
- Daily Cash Prizes
- 1000’s of Slot Games
- Mr. Green Exclusive Games
Up to €100 + 200 Free Spins
- VIP Program
- Live chat 24/7
- Huge selection of games – over 6000+
Up to €/$2500 + 250 Free Spins
- Loads of Live Casino Games
- Christmas Themed Slots
- Unique Table games
100% Bonus Up to €200
- Big Payment method selection
- 100 Exclusive Titles
- 1000 Slot games
Up to €300 First Deposit
- Almost 4000 games
- Tailor-made Gift Bonuses
- Friday Happy Hours
40% on Every Deposit in Ladies & Gentlemen’s Night Promo
- Automatic VIP program
- New Year’s Lottery
- Over 2600 Slot Games
100% Up to €100 on First Deposit Spinia Review Play
What is AMEX?
American Express, also commonly known as AMEX, is one of the biggest banking institutions in the world and is famous for premium credit cards. Featuring high levels of security and immense convenience, AMEX is widely accepted around the world. Using American Express at AMEX casinos allow players to safely deposit and withdraw funds in mere minutes, so you can play online slots, or live dealer games, before you know it!
However, you’ll find AMEX casinos are very few and far between because representatives of the company have stated that American Express rejects any gambling purchases. But don’t worry as there is still the option to use a normal VISA and Mastercard debit card.
How Does AMEX Work?
To understand how AMEX cards work you’ll have to understand that there are a few card options. AMEX offer both credit and charge cards that have their own benefits and drawbacks. The American Express Classic cards are Charge Cards which mean that the money you spend is due in full at the end of each month.
Charge Cards don’t have a specified credit limit and allow you to charge as much as American Express will allow you. Since you have to pay the full amount each month, there are no interest charges. You will have to pay an annual fee though.
Alternatively, American Express credit cards offer designated line of credit that you will need to pay back later. AMEX credit cards do not need to be paid back in full each month but you’ll be charged interest on whatever you fail to pay off each month.
How to Deposit at AMEX Online Casinos?
It takes only a few minutes to make an online casino American Express deposit at your favourite online casino operator. Not only is it fast, but the whole process is simple and secure.
DEPOSITING AT AMEX CASINOS
- Simply go to the cashier section of your chosen AMEX casino operator after registering an account.
- Select AMEX from the casinos list of deposit methods. It shouldn’t be hard to find – Just look for the famous AMEX logo!
- Enter the required details provided by your casino operator. You’ll be entering your card details and a deposit amount. Make sure to meet the minimum deposit requirement of the casino and proceed. Have your phone handy because AMEX’s Two-Factor Authentication procedure will send you a code to confirm the payment.
- Go forth and play your favourite casino games! Your funds should be instantly available in your casino account.
How to Withdraw at AMEX Online Casinos?
American Express users benefit from being able to withdraw funds just as easily as making a deposit. The withdrawal process is just as simple as the deposit process and you’ll be able to enjoy your winnings as quickly as possible.
WITHDRAWING AT AMEX CASINOS
- Once again navigate your way to the cashier section of your chosen American Express casino operator. In this section you’ll see your casino balance. Remember you can only withdraw funds from your real money balance and not from any active bonuses.
- Select AMEX as your withdrawal method and make sure that your card information match that of your deposit method. Making a withdrawal with the same card as your deposit method guarantees that your funds are protected.
- Choose your withdrawal amount. Online casino American Express players will face withdrawal limitations such as a minimum and maximum withdrawal amount. Keep this in mind when you select how much you wish to withdraw.
- Wait for your funds. While withdrawals are approved quickly, it may take up to 5 days to see the funds on your card due to bank processing procedures.
Are There Any Fees and Limits at AMEX Casinos?
Fees for depositing with AMEX vary between each AMEX online casino operator. While most casino operators will absorb the merchant transaction cost, others may deduct up to 10% from your deposit amount to cover their costs.
There are some limitations of playing at AMEX casinos. American Express is not available as a payment method at every casino operator and some AMEX cards will not be expected. There are many AMEX cards available and you’ll need to make sure your chosen casino accepts your AMEX card. You’ll also find some casino operators still do not accept AMEX for withdrawals. If that is the case, you’ll need to choose a different method.
A few online casinos place limitations on the maximum amount you can deposit with an AMEX card. Those deposit limits may affect your American Express Membership Reward points too.
How to Use American Express Gift Card Online?
Much like VISA and MasterCard, American Express offer a prepaid payment option for online casino players. A prepaid American Express gift card can be used the same way you would use a standard AMEX credit card. Make a deposit by navigating to the cashier section of a casino accepting AMEX and deposit using the same method as a regular AMEX card.
Using an AMEX gift card is a great idea if you want an extra layer of privacy security. You can purchase and use an AMEX gift card without revealing any personal banking information. You’ll also benefit from a self-imposed spending limit since you cannot deposit more than you have preloaded on the AMEX gift card.
The American Express Membership Rewards program is one of the most well-known and is completely limitless! The rewards program is easy to use and points are earned on almost every single transaction on your card. The points never expire, can be earned without any limitation, and can be redeemed and spent on almost anything.
AMEX users also benefit from global discounts at selected hotels, airlines, and other experiences. However, the program is only available on selected American Express cards. If you want to take advantage of the American Express Membership Rewards program, you’ll need to make sure you pick the right card.
Casinos that Accept American Express
Since April 2020, it has become difficult to find online casinos that accept American Express as a deposit and withdrawal method. The UK Gambling Commission, following a review of online gambling, has applied a ban on the use of credit cards at gambling businesses in Great Britain.
The ban applies to both online and offline gambling products with the aim of minimising the risk of consumers gambling money that they do not have. We always recommend following the best practices of responsible gambling, playing within your means, and always playing safely.
What are the AMEX benefits?
American Express users benefit from a range of security features, card types to match every player type, and an expansive membership rewards program. To keep things simple for you we’ve compiled the best benefits and disadvantages of using AMEX at American Express casinos.
Pros and Cons of using AMEX?
- Comprehensive and easy to earn Rewards program
- Fantastic security and safety measures
- Lightning-Fast Deposits at American Express Casinos
- Charge Cards are ideal for high-rollers